Tuesday 10 January 2012

Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One

So my PS3 is being a pain in the ass right now simply because its '1st Gen'. So me and my boyfriend finally decided to get a new one. YAY!!!
We've been looking at bundles online and I realize that actually there aren't that many to choose from to begin with.







However, in our search we managed to come across the Black Friday 2011 Bundle, where you get Little Big Planet 2 as well as Ratchet and Clank All 4 One included in the set.





Originally we were going to choose the Uncharted 3 bundle but....since I haven't played parts 1 or 2 yet (shameful I know), we decided to just go for the two is better than one deal.
So as promised, my bf ('Shawn' for future ease of reference) is going to put the order through by the end of the month.
I honestly can't wait. I've just about had my fill of my current system shutting down in the middle of gameplay, annihilating my efforts to sustain my trophy collection lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment