Friday 6 January 2012

Why Dexter Needs to End - TV Feature at IGN

Why Dexter Needs to End - TV Feature at IGN

Idiots (lol)


I totally had to share this link. A very good article by Matt Fowler.
I couldn't agree more with his sentiment.

After watching the latest season of Dexter, I am completely convinced that Showtime is all out of ideas and are desperately grasping for straws.
To me the series ended at season 3 ( and even that's a stretch)

Oh and has everyone forgotten the fact that Quin kinda sorta found out who Dexter is in season 5?
Sloppy...

At this point there are way too many plot holes and anti climatic situations to take in all at once anymore.

Anyway, read the article.
Its good stuff :)

*Oh and beware of spoilers, if you haven't seen the new season yet (season 6) then I suggest you watch it before you read this.





No comments:

Post a Comment