Thursday 5 January 2012

Some of My Favorite AMVs

I was totally bored at work today and I was browsing through my video folder ( that I secretly stashed away somewhere on a secret part of my hard drive for occasions such as this)....*cough* clears throat....and I came across my small collection of AMVs that I'd completely forgotten about for some reason.
I have to admit, they managed to put a smile on my face after being boggled down by stacks of paper and unrealistic deadlines.
So I decided to compile a small list of my favorites.
They're in no particular order, since I can't decide which ones I like best.

So here they are:

(Sorry about the quality, they were the best I could find on YouTube.)



AMV Title: Good Girl
    Anime: Mezzo Forte
    Song:   Molly
    Artist:  Mindless Self Indulgence

 



   
AMV Title: Jihaku
 Anime: Various
    Song:   Best of You
    Artist:  Foo Fighters





AMV Title: Magic Pad
Anime: Various
    Song:   Arise
    Artist:  Mike Shiver & Ashkan Fardost






AMV Title: Pure Thrust
Anime: Bakemonogatari
    Song: Tonight (Nostromix)
    Artist:  Yuksek






AMV Title: Hit The Floor
Anime: Naruto
    Song: Hit The Floor
    Artist:  Bullet For My Valentine







AMV Title: Spoil
Anime: Death Note
    Song: The Last Firstborn
    Artist:  Celldweller








AMV Title: Bladebeat
Anime: Samurai Champloo
    SongSubculture Upbeats Remix
    Artist:  Styles of Beyond










AMV Title: No Title
Anime: Dead Leaves
    SongBrakkish
    Artist:  Kittie









AMV Title: Pale Sun
Anime: Trinity Blood
    SongGhost of You
    Artist:  My Chemical Romance






AMV Title: The Last Time Remembered
Anime: Rurouni Kenshin: Reflections
    SongForgotten
    Artist:  Linkin Park






AMV Title: Reflections of Style 3
Anime: Various
    SongVarious
    Artist:  Various








AMV Title: Chained
Anime: She and her Cat
    SongLamento OST
    Artist:  Gyoukou







AMV Title: Towards the Sky
Anime: Various
    SongComplication (Durarara OP 2)
    Artist:  Rookiez is Punk'd






AMV Title: TestosteROS
Anime: Various
    Song: Granite
    Artist:  Pendulum






AMV Title: Smoke
Anime: Serial Experiments Lain
    Song: Smoke
    Artist:  Natalie Imbrugilia







So these are the 15 that I choose to put here.
I have a lot more that I like but, I couldn't put all of them on the list. Not enough time or space for that. lol





No comments:

Post a Comment