Wednesday 4 January 2012

Heartbreak & Sunshine OST

I've been writing my beloved HBS Fanfic for a while now and I know I'm a hopeless romantic at heart; so it's no surprise that I would naturally compile a list of songs that go along with it.
Maybe the list could have been better, but, these were the songs I choose among an array of others. The lyrics are important of course, but some of them I added mainly for the emotions that they rip from my heart when I listen to the instruments. Generally, each song contributes to the entire picture as a whole so I'm semi satisfied. :) (Curse of being a perfectionist)
Although I should have completed it much sooner, this story has become rather dear to me over the years and I can't see myself walking away from it. (I love Seto Kaiba waaaay too much) lol

I've read a lot of Seto/Anzu fan fic but I never actually came across one that dove head first  into an actual relationship before, so I said what the heck...why don't I write one myself.
And so HBS was born. :) Yay!!! (^_^)

As of right now, I still have a few more chapters to put in, and I'm trying my best to balance everything on my shoulders between work, my apartment and a full time boyfriend. But as promised, I will get to the end, very soon. Hope my readers stick around long enough lol. I have been putting them through torture spells after all. But I love them...they know that.



Anyway, for anyone interested, here's the playlist....
Heartbreak & Sunshine OST

If I feel like adding anymore songs or removing some of them from the list until I find perfection, I'll make it so.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment